I have to agree with Molly...his hair is really long...but maybe I'm just jealous since Gavin can't seem to grow any. His hair is finally long enough that he can grab it himself.
I love the sweater..that color blue looks great on him, with his very white blonde hair!
Hey Em, listen to me and repeat with me: Bald baby's are fine, bald baby's are fine, etc. Oh and I'm not forcing you to get his hair cut NOW, just don't let him be a phobio until he's 18.
I didn't cut Mikes hair till he was almost 18 months old, and even then all I did was trim the front enough to get it out of his eyes, and in the back to even it up. That way it still stayed cute and wispy.
He's so brave! I am still half-terrified of horses.
Miles's hair is not too long. Remind Mike that guys with long hair get all the chicks. If he's old enough to stand without hands he's not too far away from punching a girl and then running away giggling.
I am an educator at a private liberal arts college in Indiana. I am interested in engaging students to find their calling through experiential and co-curricular learning opportunities.
12 comments:
OH TEH CUTE!! What a doll!!! Looks nice in blue, too. ; )
His hair is unaturally long. This makes no sense: Miles got to pet some animals between pumkin- sckratching? And Miles is as cute as ever.
don't say his hair is too long too loud. mike keeps wanting to get miles's hair cut and i won't let him.
I have to agree with Molly...his hair is really long...but maybe I'm just jealous since Gavin can't seem to grow any. His hair is finally long enough that he can grab it himself.
I love the sweater..that color blue looks great on him, with his very white blonde hair!
His hair is perfect! Just like he is! He is adorable, sweet and so precious!
Looks like a perfect day!
Hey Em, listen to me and repeat with me: Bald baby's are fine, bald baby's are fine, etc. Oh and I'm not forcing you to get his hair cut NOW, just don't let him be a phobio until he's 18.
I didn't cut Mikes hair till he was almost 18 months old, and even then all I did was trim the front enough to get it out of his eyes, and in the back to even it up. That way it still stayed cute and wispy.
Whoa , we need to distinguish between Mollys because I never said his hair was too long!
Molly, (the cuz), i agree. at first i thought i was you who was saying miles's hair was too long and i was so confused.
He's so brave! I am still half-terrified of horses.
Miles's hair is not too long. Remind Mike that guys with long hair get all the chicks. If he's old enough to stand without hands he's not too far away from punching a girl and then running away giggling.
He has to have long, wispy blond hair so that we can tell him apart from his daddy. Because now that Miles has teeth, they are virtually identical.
Those pagans sure know how to party, I tell you what.
Post a Comment