It was a GREAT weekend for football!!!!!!! Da Bears and the Lions AND the Vikings lost!!!!!!!
I didn't get to see the game here, but it sounds like the Packer game was good(one of my Rav buddies is the sister of Matt Flynn...she was pretty jazzed about the win).
I am an educator at a private liberal arts college in Indiana. I am interested in engaging students to find their calling through experiential and co-curricular learning opportunities.
3 comments:
That is too cute Mandy! Gavin doesnt sit still long enough for photo ops like that anymore...sigh.
p.s. I will be up at Joni's at the end of the month!
It was a GREAT weekend for football!!!!!!! Da Bears and the Lions AND the Vikings lost!!!!!!!
I didn't get to see the game here, but it sounds like the Packer game was good(one of my Rav buddies is the sister of Matt Flynn...she was pretty jazzed about the win).
Oh, and we did get to see Buffalo win!
THE CUTENESS! aww the cuteness of the backwards finger suck! Miles is some kind of adorable...
Please, please come up and see us while Emily is here! That would rock.
Post a Comment