Here are 6 unspectacular things about the 3Ms.
Miles:
- I love blankets. I can't pass one up with out snuggling with it.
- Bath-time = splash-time
- My favorite book is about airplanes
- Daddy is a good bouncer
- I tried cake for the first time this week. Wasn't too bad.
- I get filthy every day at school.
Mike:
- I'm 5'9"
- I used to work in a pie factory
- I lived in Dayton OH for 5 years
- I like club soda
- I hate mayonnaise
- I know how to drive a stick-shift
Mandy:

2 comments:
Miles=dirt is GOOD for children
Mike=still kinda miss the Millenium Falcon, huh?(me too)
Mandy=there is NO such thing as being obsessed with knitting, it's a useful hobby ;)
loves airplanes, huh? he's definitely mike's kid. (have you taken him to the museum in dayton yet?)
mayonnaise IS disgusting.
Post a Comment