Sunday, August 31, 2008

Miles's birthday...observed



We celebrated Miles's 1st birthday a week early this year.  G'ma and G'pa wanted to make sure they could be here, and couldn't come on his actual birthday.  So, we had a "practice" birthday. 

There was cake, presents and lots of giggles.  



Is that...fire? 

I have to admit, I'm really proud of the way this cake turned out.  Maybe I should join cousin Molly's cake business. ;-) 

Who's birthday is it? 


This cake stuff isn't too bad...


ooh, presents!


Bumpa's contribution to my college fund!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's beautiful...

Anonymous said...

I hope his practice birthday was a lot of fun! He will be getting a package hopefully in time for his real big day....I forgot about the holiday with no mail : (

Mrs. Brown can moo... said...

I hope he had fun...we arent having gavins party til the day after his birthday, but we'll do something small on his bday...his uncle rob *should* be here, and our neighbors are coming over...yay! maybe I'll just make a few cupcakes...lol.

I'll be sending mr miles a bday card today or tomorrow...hopefully he gets it in time!

TupeloLove said...

Yay! Happy bday Miles! And your cake is awesome, let's open a shop together!

P.S. I tagged you - check it out!

Anonymous said...

happy BIIIIRTH-day dear miles...

i think maybe is hould give him a nordstroms gift card for his birthday. and then mike can take him shopping.