Miles is sick and I'm "working from home" today. Which loosely translates into: "While Miles sleeps all day long, Mommy has a hard time concentrating on anything work related since she's no where near her office and work-environment."
But I've noticed I've been negligent in posting pictures of Miles over the least few months. So this post is to make up for that lost time. There are some good ones I just couldn't let slide. Consider this post "Fall 2008 Greatest Hits."




7 comments:
Can't wait to see you Miles! You are getting so big! I love the button down collar shirt!
love
Grandma
Is it his ears again? I can't wait to see him again, and y'all of course.
i think he had a touch of the flu. but his fever was down this morning. he still doesn't have much of an appetite, but i'm sure he'll be chowing down tomorrow.
Fire hats are awesome. But what really cracked me up was the countertop full of sunscreen 'n' booze.
suppari = it sounds Japanese, doesn't it?
Did you forget about your blog missy? I think it misses you!
so, i heard that a VERY BIG BOY went to the childrens museum on saturday.
pictures, maybe? *puppy dog eyes*
Time to update?
Post a Comment