Saturday, July 19, 2008

ok, i give in.


certain members of my family have been chiding me for not having a blog.  so for the purposes of giving updates, telling stories, and talking about knitting, i've decided to give in and start this blog about the three M's that live at my house.

This adorable little man is one of those M's.  Miles Michael is just over 10 months old.  His favorite foods are cheerios, bananas and french fries.  He also enjoys standing up, the letter "D," long walks on the beach...wait...wrong blog. 

Anyway, I'm an administrator at a small liberal arts college, and the other M that lives at my house is a law student.  We're both big sports fans (him: Packers; me: Red Sox) and we both have our nerd-hobbies.  (him: model airplanes; me: knitting).  

That's us in a nutshell. I'll be back as soon as something interesting happens.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Mandy has a blog!!!

Anonymous said...

And about time, young lady!!!

Joni said...

Hooray for peer pressure! I wonder what we can get you to do next...?

(P.S. I don't know if you realize but it's set so that you can only leave a comment if you are signed in. That means people who don't have a Blogger account or Typepad or anything can't leave comments, like Molly or Jeff... hey wait a minute, maybe that was the IDEA, no haiku from Dad! Brilliant!)

Anonymous said...

Actually, "us in a nutshell" would be more like "Help! Why am I in a nutshell? Get me out of this nutshell!"

TupeloLove said...

Yay!!!!! I am so excited you have a blog! I can't wait to check in on the Blinn clan and find out what's going on! Miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Yay Mandy! I just need to join this blog revolution, and then mom will be able to keep track of ALL her grandkids...hmm...

Miles is adorable!