Somehow I find myself with a pair of COACH sunglasses. yes, you read that right. The chick who is still mad that everyone else in the world started loving Barenaked Ladies 2 years after she "discovered" them has a pair of "luxury"/trendy sunglasses.
i feel like such a fraud.
but, they look good. and that's what really matters, right? (plus i got them at 50% off, so all you haters can just go on hating.)
In the meantime, I've started my 3rd pair of knit socks. My MIL brought me some really cool/squishy/blue-ish yarn a couple weeks ago, and i'm finally getting around to making something of it.
I love making socks. They are so versitile, since they don't take up too much space, i can carry around a ball of yarn and 5 DPNs (double-pointed needles) in my purse. My tidalwave socks were started on my way to the mall where i purchased my new COACH sunglasses.
like how i brought that full-circle?
I'd also like to give a shout-out to my "little" cousin, Carolyn, today. she's turning 20. and i'm officially old. Happy Birthday, little cuz! Love your guts!
And now for your gratuitous pic of Miles for the day:

5 comments:
ohhh sweet socks, and even sweeter glasses. I LURVE Coach, someday I will have my very own Coach purse. Maybe.
Nice gratuitous shot of el kiddo there too! Give him loves from me.
I love the socks! I will expect a pair to be made for me by Christmas, thank you very much! :-) Also, love the Coach-ness. Sometimes expensive things are fun, especially at 50% off! And Miles is so cute, I can't wait to meet him!
molly-burger, just tell me what size shoe you wear and your very own one-of-akind-mandaroo socks will be coming your way. ;-)
Yay! Size 7-7 1/2 please! I can't wait! I will definitely make you a sweet Red Sox cake when I see you to call it even. :-)
Did you know that the BNL did an album of SONGS FOR KIDS? It's called 'Snacktime' and it's every bit as excellent as you would expect. There's even a song about ninjas.
There's no such thing as a gratuitous Miles shot.
Post a Comment