Miles and I had a jam packed day of playing, playing and more playing. in between playing there were naps, and tackling a very messy bedroom closet.
Miles also decided to get working on his burgeoning music career.

Billy Joel he may not be, but he sounds great to me.

4 comments:
What a sweet, fat little thing. Keep it up, blondie! You know musicians get all the chicks!
He's so cute!!! When can I meet me 2nd cousin???
And do you have an Etsy shop?! I am thinking of opening one!!!
can i be his groupie?
(groupie? am i saying that right? grou...pie?)
1. Record a couple of great bar songs;
2. Become a (the?) Long Island cultural icon;
3. Marry a supermodel and totally jump the shark musically;
4. Watch the supermodel run off with a real estate developer.
On second thought, let's get him a guitar, a cheap apartment in Asbury Park, and some cool friends.
Post a Comment